Imagine a health treatment where hydrating steam opens your pores, a massaging touch moves across your forehead, cheeks and chin, and a nourishing serum works its way into your skin. A professional facial offers all of these, not to mention the chance to let your mind and body rest. While there are numerous types of treatments to choose from, the main goal of most facials is to deeply clean your skin, remove impurities and feed it with vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
Vitamins such as, A, C, and E, as well as peptides and hyaluronic acid deeply nourish your skin bringing additional benefits and leaving your complexion refreshed and radiant.
Facials are beneficial for all skin types and help address any skin concerns you may have, for instance, visibly aging, discoloration or acne.
5 Health Benefits of Facials:
- Exfoliation – the removal of dead skin cells that clog pores and make skin appear dull.
- Skin Tightening – boost collagen production naturally to improve skin elasticity.
- Hydration – skin absorbs products more efficiently and maintains natural water content at higher levels and shows less water loss.
- Deep Cleansing – a deeper cleanse than you can do at home, removing dead skin cells, extracts oil and bacteria, and unclogs pores.
- Improve Circulation and Lymphatic Drainage – the use of steam and massage help blood vessels to dilate and increase circulation under the surface.
Your skin is as important as any other organ in your body, so you need to maintain its health and wellness, too. Regular facials and a daily skincare routine with quality products, as well as, drinking plenty of water, eating nourishing foods and getting plenty of rest will help you achieve the healthy, glowing skin you desire.